We’s The Buoys That (Re)build The Ships!
You ever get that “sinking feeling”? I mean, literally! Here’s hoping you’re never faced with such a predicament, but the reality is that it happens every year to countless vessels across this country. Sailboats, powerboats, dinghies, and yachts… none are immune to the will of Mother Nature, or simple human error.
If disaster does find its way into your harbour, you want to make sure you have proper New Brunswick Boat Insurance to get you back onto the high seas in no time!
We Know Boating Insurance In New Brunswick
Vienneau Insurance was born on banks of Shediac Bay, and there’s no question that our staff has their sea legs under them when it comes to the ins-and-outs of Boat Insurance for New Brunswick. Safe to say we’ve pretty much seen it all in our local waters when it comes to marine accidents, from the equivalent of little “fender benders” while docking at the marina, to running aground at high speed during low tide. Damaging your boat is one thing, but the fact of the matter is that it’s the liability exposures related to boat ownership that can really sink you financially if you don’t have the right coverage in place. While a banged-up boat can set you back $10-$20-$30,000 or more, if you cause an injury to a passenger on your boat (or being towed by your boat, in the case of a water skier), or you slam into another vessel, or you don’t notice that group of swimmers, you’re potentially looking at hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages or more!
Did You Know:
1. Preferential pricing and insurance premium discounts are often available for boat owners who have:
- Certain memberships; for example Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons (CPS), etc.
- Completed educational marine safety courses.
- Safety equipment installed. For example, a Boomrang Tracking System.
- Gone a number of years with Boating Insurance and haven’t had any claims.
2. Yacht Insurance is often times a specialized coverage, with yachts usually being defined as a boat 27+ feet in length. These larger vessels often times represent additional risk exposures due to the potential for more elaborate equipment and extended navigation range.
Don’t leave port without the reassurance that you’re sheltered from just about any storm the high seas can throw at you. Call Vienneau Insurance today for a quick and easy quote on your insurance for your boat.