Here are the opportunities that we are currently looking to fill:
1. HOME AND AUTO INSURANCE BROKER IN TRAINING – In Shediac or In Dieppe
Here’s the test to see if you’re a fit:
- I’m passionate about serving up superior customer service – in person, and over the phone -and believe in treating people the way I would want to be treated.
- I play REALLY well with others in a small team environment. No drama here!
- I have plenty of competitive drive, but also have it completely under control (I use my superpowers for good only J)
- Continuous learning does not scare me.
- I pull my own weight, and at the same time I don’t hesitate to take on additional to help a colleague in need.
- I’m not one to brag, but I have legit references who will back up how good I am!
- I speak and write in both of NB’s two official languages (ps. “Chiac” counts as French!)
So, what would you be doing on a daily basis?…
- Helping our clients Identify their individuals’ insurance needs and making recommendations
- Working in a dynamic team environment where cooperation is crucial to success
- Taking calls and in-office visits from clients and prospective clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with old and new clients alike
- Keeping on top of insurance product developments
- Working on special projects as required
- Helping clients through the insurance claims process
A 6 to 12-month training and orientation program will take place in Shediac before the successful candidate is declared a full “insurance broker”, followed by a posting to either our Shediac or Dieppe office. You must live within a reasonable commuting distance to either of these offices to be considered.
Think you’re our person?… If so, we’d love to hear from you soon! Apply by October 30th to: Michelle@GoVienneau.com
2. Telephone Receptionist – Shediac
Our phone rings…. A lot! We’re talking hundreds of call per day. We could let a robot answer, but that’s not our style. So, instead, we need a BIONIC man or woman! A smooth and cool customer who doesn’t get rattled under pressure. An efficient multi-tasker, who can juggle a phone call, a web chat, and an incoming e-mail request all at the same time. A master communicator, able to move conversations along and occasionally interrupt… but without interrupting (we’ve seen it done!).
KEY DAILY TASKS:
- Answering calls and redirecting incoming calls
- Taking and delivering phone, fax, and e-mail messages
- Sorting and distribution of daily mail
- Checking and transferring answering machine messages
- Turn on answering machine at closing/turn off at opening
- Processing/data entry of incoming insurance documents (mostly claims and renewal)
- Preparing and sending out lienholder documents
- Taking over Front-office Receptionist’s duties during lunch, vacation, and sick days
- A genuine people person: consistently welcoming and friendly
- Polished, ie. Well-mannered and polite
- Helpful / a real team player
- Organized & efficient (a strong “multi-tasker”)
- Calm demeanor: doesn’t get “frazzled” by a fast-paced work environment
- Punctual & Dependable
- Mature and Discrete, with no time for office gossip
- Fluently bilingual – written and spoken – with strong communication skills
- Solid computer and typing skills
- Strong math skills
- High school diploma
- A Post-secondary education related to the role is an asset
Preference will be given to candidates with a strong track record of success in the same or similar role, and with solid employment references attesting to their abilities.
Qualified applicants are requested to submit their resume and list of references no later than October 2nd, 2017.
Think you’re our person?… If so, we’d love to hear from you soon! Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org